Those of you who have been reading my blog will know that I had asked my partner to do a drawing to go on the cover of The Goddess Workshop, my soon-to-be published eBook. Unfortunately, this wasn’t going so well… Don’t worry, we are still speaking! I managed to find some tactful words to tell him! And he agreed too, which helped! I started to think I would have to completely re-think my concept. I played with some ideas, and a fantastic friend helped me with this, but… it just wasn’t what I wanted. My original image kept coming back into my head. So, on Tuesday, I began to look for an illustrator. I found one, and, hurrah! – she totally got what I wanted. By yesterday, Sunday, the cover was complete. And all at a bargain price. Yay! So here it is.
Another friend has been copy editing the text, and I should get that back tomorrow. So… it’s all beginning to happen, which is very exciting!